MAREK A. PERKOWSKI'S RESOURCES
MAREK ANDRZEJ PERKOWSKI
Professor of Electrical Engineering
Information for Visitors to this WWW Page.
PSU students that take my classes: Go to CLASSES.
All teaching and research links starting from this page
are permanently updated as a way of communicating with you. Read them systematically.
Students seeking admission to PSU: Go to STUDENT INFORMATION. Answers to most of your questions are somewhere on these pages. Especially follow PSU links about admission information, graduation rules, and funding.
Do not send applications for admission to me as a Graduate Coordinator.
Students who seek admission to EE, please send applications
and questions related to admission to EE Office, email@example.com .
Researchers: Thanks for asking me to send
copies of my papers and reports. Some new papers can be now downloaded
by Netscape. We are in the process of making links
to other papers. Please keep sending me your requests, so we will
assign the highest priority to the papers you request.
Information about our research is on this page.
- FOR MY STUDENTS
- WWW PAGES: AT PSU AND OUTSIDE.
- Alan Mishchenko.
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Department.
- College of Engineering and Computer Science of PSU
- PSU OIRP
- SEMINARS AND CONFERENCES
- All seminars.
- Multi-Valued Logic Home Page.
NEW, ISMVL 2000 in Oregon!!
- ICCIMA International Conference on
Computational Intelligence and Multimedia Applications Home Page.
- Conferences Advertized
- USEFUL PROGRAMMING AND SYSTEM INFORMATION
- Programming tutorials on WWW
- Visual C++
- Visual Basic
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, etc)
- Code Guru
- RESEARCH CITATION ENGINES AND DATABASES
Research Citation, NEC Research Institute
University of Trier Database Search
- Data Base Search from Germany
- MIT Data Base
The Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies
- Research Index
- Science Citation Index
- Abstracts and Citation Databases
- Web of Science
- Article Databases
- LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE:
Citation Guides for Electronic Documents
- Search Engine, Germany.
- Search COS Expertize. Community of Science
- PATENT SEARCH ENGINES
- IBM Patent Search General
- IBM Patent Search My patents
- Patent Search
- US Patent Office
- GENERAL PURPOSE SEARCH ENGINES
- ALTA VISTA search engine
- THESAURUSES AND SIMILAR
- Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- Mr. Roget
- postscript files.
- PDF files.
- RESEARCH PLACES
- Microsoft Research
- IBM Research
- Web Pages of Computer Scientists
Batelle resources on fuzzy logic
- PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
- Association for Computing Machinery
- RESEARCH FUNDING
- Research funding
This page is always under construction
Last update: December 29, 2001
You can reach me at
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering,
Portland State University,
1900 SW Fourth Avenue, Room 160-06,
Portland, Oregon 97201, USA.
tel. (503) 725-5411