USEFUL INFORMATION FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS
- Patterson. How to have a bad career in Research/Academia
- Undergraduate resources
Still useful if you do not come from a top undergrad school
Ronald T. Azuma from
Computer Science of University of Virginia about being a graduate student
- Other great advises from Dr.Azuma
Prof. Michael Loui from
University of Illinois Urbana Champaigne advises to grad students on choosing thesis advisor
and other topics.
- Career Center of AltaVista
How to have your abstract rejected, by Mary-Claire van Leunen and Richard Lipton
from Purdue University.
- Giving a Talk
- How to not use Power Point.
Information from military.
- About writing a research paper
- Effective Teaching Resources
- Purdue University about writing a Thesis
- Defending Your Dissertation