PORTLAND QUANTUM LOGIC GROUP HOME PAGE.
Portland Quantum Logic Group is a group of researchers interested in reversible logic,
quantum logic, reversible and quantum computing and nano-technologies.
The group includes people - faculty members, students and industrial engineers -
from Bangladesh, Germany, Japan, Poland, The Netherlands, USA, and Yugoslavia.
We share information about the areas of our research and we disscuss theoretical problems.
Our goals are:
- to develop efficient logic synthesis algorithms for reversible logic,
and comphrehensive theory of reversible logic synthesis, test, and verification.
- to implement reversible FPGAs in CMOS technology,
- to create new theoretical algorithms for quantum computing.
- to help one another to answer difficult research questions,
- to work together on writing reports, journal and conference papers and software
related to the above mentioned areas,
- to compile a comprehensive list of relevant literature positions and Internet links,
- to attend conferences and meetings and report about newest research in the world in the areas
of reversible and quantum computing.
- Alphabetical Bibliography.
This list includes papers in Reversible Logic, Quantum Logic, logic synthesis
and technologies that are relevant to our research. March 2001.
INTERNET LINKS AND LITERATURE
- Internet Links to Quantum Logic Research.
SOME PAPERS THAT WE WROTE AND THE PAPERS THAT WE STUDY.
- Papers written and studied by Portland Quantum Logic Group. 2001.
- Other important papers in reversible and quantum logic.
CURRENT RESEARCH. RESEARCH QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS. FOR GROUP MEMBERS ONLY
These materials are available only to people who know the password.
- Questions and answers.
- Lectures and slides.
- Papers in preparation.
- Reports in preparation.
You can reach me at
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering,
Portland State University,
1800 SW 6th, Room 102,
P.O. Box 751,
Portland, Oregon 97207-0751, USA.
tel. (503) 725-5411