For students with disabilities
- Check out Next Billion , a mentorship program for students with disabilities in tech fields
- Atkins Women and Minorities STEM Scholarship for U.S. citizens or permanent residents who belong to an underrepresented group and are juniors or seniors.
- Quip Diversity Scholarship
- $5,000 scholarships targeted to applicants who "
- Are part of a group that has been historically underrepresented in STEM (including but not limited to: Women, Black, LatinX, Native American, first-generation college students, LGBTQ+, and/or people with disabilities)
- Have demonstrated interest or declaration of studying computer science or a related field.
- Are currently enrolled as an undergraduate or masters student in the U.S. or Canada, graduating in 2019 or later. We are also accepting applications from students who are currently enrolled in or accepted into a full-time, onsite cohort in one of these coding programs.
For Ph.D. Students in CS
For Masters students in CS