Haskell Resource Links
- Basic Haskell Program Structure. Cribsheet 1 source.
- Basic types and their operations. Cribsheet 2 source.
- The Layout rule. Cribsheet 3 source.
- Creating lists with comprehensions and list functions. Cribsheet 4 source.
- Using The Excell library. Cribsheet 5 source.
- 12 ways to create a function. Cribsheet 6 source.
- Comparing, Sorting, and Grouping. Cribsheet 7 source.
Module help pages
The demos, and many of the exercise use some libraries. Here are the sources
to the libraries. All you need to do is copy them into the directory where
your Haskell files live.
Other interesting Haskell links
Back to the Functional Programming Daily Record.