Welcome to PPerfLab
The Portland State CS Performance Laboratory
Events and News
- [Oct 2018] The EPA-RIMM team is heading to B Sides PDX Oct 26-27 at the convention center
- [Sept 2018] PPerfLab members attended IXPUG, Intel Extreme Performance Users group at the nearby Intel campus in Hillsboro
- [Sept 2018] Congratulations Rupika Dikkala has been selected to participate in Experiencing HPC for Undergraduates at SC2018. Less than 25% of applicants were accepted to this all-expense paid program to introduce undergraduates to HPC research
- [Sept 2018] The EPA-RIMM Team presented their work at PSU Day at Intel
- [Aug 2018] Dr. Karavanic presented a research poster authored with Yasodha Suriyakumar at ICPP in Eugene, Oregon on University of Oregon campus
- [July 2018] Dr. Karavanic presented a talk "Performance Tools and Holistic HPC Workflows" at the Scalable Tools Workshop, July 9, Solitude UT
- [June 2018] Congratulations Graduates! Le Tu, B.S., Cody Shepherd, M.S., and Tejaswini Vibhute, M.S.
- [May 2018] Dr. Karavanic presented a poster "Course Design, Lectures and Sample Problems for the Intel Xeon Phi" at EduPar18, 8th NSF/TCPP Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Computing Education, May 21, Vancouver B.C.
- [May 2018] Brian Delgado presented "EPA-RIMM: A Framework for Dynamic SMM-based Runtime Integrity Measurement" at the Platform Security Summit, May 23-24 in Fairfax, VA.
- [May 2018] Congratulations to Tejaswini Vibhute, she has successfully defended her masters thesis "EPA-RIMM-V: Efficient Rootkit Detection for Virtualized Environments."
Current Research Projects
Brian Delgado, John Fastabend, Kristina Frye, Yasodha Suryakumar, Cody Shepherd, Ewan Kummel
Masters: Payal Joshi, Dylan Abraham, Daniel Nguyen
Undergraduate: Rupika Dikkala, Stephen Rivera
Faculty: Prof. Karen L. Karavanic, Dr. Bruce Irvin