Academic Review Materials for
Professor Andrew P. Black,
Department of Computer Science,
Portland State University
- Three research papers
- Andrew Black, Nathanael Schärli and Stéphane Ducasse. Applying Traits to the Smalltalk Collection Hierarchy. ACM Conference on Object Oriented Systems, Languages and Applications (OOPSLA), pp. 4764, October 2003
- A. P. Black, J. Huang, R. Koster, J. Walpole, and C. Pu. Infopipes: an Abstraction for Multimedia Streaming, Multimedia Systems (special issue on Multimedia Middleware) 8(5), pp. 406419, 2002.
- E. Jul, H. Levy, N. Hutchinson and A. P. Black. Fine-Grained Mobility in the Emerald System, ACM Trans. Computer Syst., 6(1), February 1988, pp. 109-133.
- Teaching evaluations for 2003-4 academic year
- Letters of support from three students describing my mentorship: